Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Lutheran Study Bible

This is not the study for the day, but rather a special announcement!

I received my copy of The Lutheran Study Bible (TLSB) on Monday! I am thrilled. What a monumental effort it must have been to put together such an excellent resource. What a helpful, wonderful, blessed, and life-giving book the Bible is (it's God's own Word after all!), and to have also many articles, maps, notes, quotes, diagrams, charts, and explanations helps this specific Bible to explain wonderfully that life-giving message of Christ. Praise the Lord! It is incredible.

To learn more and to order a copy for yourself, go to: http://www.cph.org/lutheranbible. You will save at least $20.00 if you order before October 31st!

Speak, O Lord, Your servant listens,
Let Your Word to me come near;
Newborn life and spirit give me,
Let each promise still my fear.
Death's dread pow'r, its inward strife,
Wars against Your Word of life;
Fill me, Lord, with love's strong fervor
That I cling to You forever!

(LSB 589:1, Public Domain)

Today's study continues below...

No comments:

Post a Comment