Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am thrilled that we have a couple additional followers! Welcome to this Bible study tool. I pray that you will be blessed by God's Word daily even as I am. We are currently about 6 months of the way through a 2 year study of the Bible. After that 2 years we will have read the whole Bible, and (hopefully) had some useful, God-pleasing discussion.

This might be bad timing on my part (since we just have new readers joining us), but I am going to take a break from providing any kind of commentary or devotional thoughts for about a week and a half. Please know that the posts WILL CONTINUE, and the links will be provided for you. I encourage all of you to keep reading and to continue providing questions or comments, as you learn from or share with one another. I will keep up in the reading too, I'm just taking a break from the comments. I will begin posting devotional thoughts again on the 19th or 20th.

I know you will keep reading the Bible even without my comments because, hey, it's God's Word! His Word is living and active. His Word is the power of salvation for everyone who believes. His Word endures forever.

With those comments made, we now commence with the reading of Scripture:

Read Numbers 13

Read Acts 3

Study with me tomorrow,

Pastor Jon

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment