Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Starting, Reformation 2011!

Followers:

Thank you for checking out my blog...Although I shouldn't really call it "my" blog. It is intended to promote a daily reading and study of God's Word. So really, it is "His". We have just completed a read-through of the entire Bible in 2 years and 1 month. I'm glad that you were a part of the journey for part or all of that time. I pray that you continue to daily digest the Good Word of God.

I am going to take a 2 week break from the blogging and start fresh on Reformation Day. Come back here on 10/31/11 and be a part of a daily Bible reading plan again. In the meantime, don't forget your daily devotional time. God has great forgiveness, strength, and hope that he wants to (and does) deliver to you through his Word. Feast on it!

Blessings in Christ, and we'll resume again soon!

Pastor Jon

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment